I start learning JUNOS from today because I suddenly got handover from
other team in my work.
I got a few basis idea about some commands & concepts from my work like,
- commit check,
- commit synchronize,
- load merge FILENAME
- run moniter start messges
- show, show | compare, show | match
- delete unit No.
- some interfaces, rsp0, lo0, ae0
- and knew there is some services like, ike, ipsec-vpn
- rounting instances, static routes
- some policy-options prefix-list ipsec-peer
- shared key generations
- telneting, sshing ....
I will go on routing tables, and bgp advertise, receive checks, bgp
well, I will try my best.